Peru, is the third largest country in South America, after Brazil and Argentina. It is made up of a variety of landscapes, from mountains and beaches to deserts and rain forests. The second highest mountain range in the world runs through Peru. These peaks, called the Andes, are so tall and forbidding that the ancient Inca people thought they were gods. Independence day is 28 July. Local curruncy is Peruvian Sol PEN.
Our Travel Agency has the following tourist services:
- Tourist Packages in Peru and South America.
- Flight Tickets local and international.
- Bus Tickets local and international.
- Entrance Tickets to the main tourist sites.
Category of Tourist Packages:
- Tourist Category: Include hotel 3 stars, private room and shared tours.
- Classic Category: Include hotel 4 stars, standard room and shared tours.
- Premium Category: Include hotel 4 stars, superior room and private tours.
Send us an email or Whatsapp message with your travel request and we will help you make it happen.
* For reservations you must send passport scans for all travelers.
*If your travel include Bolivia maybe will require Tourism Visa. We will indicate you the requirements.
*In high season months, prices and availability are subject to the policies of service providers.
Our Travel Agency has the following payments services:
- Cash payment.
- International Transfer by Western Union (*).
- International Bank Transfer (*).
- Paypal (*).
* Payment methods subject to availability and international shipping costs.
You can learn more about our policies by downloading our Terms of Contract for Tourist Services document.
Built with Mobirise HTML5 Page Creator